I’ve had to take a holiday as have lost main income, not ideal but unfortunately a case of having to. With the rate reduction this will help cover the extra but still paying over 4% interest which obviously is galling and in my opinion unfair. Vulture funds should not be allowed to own peoples homes, they are not mortgage lenders therefore should not be allowed to own loans on people’s homes, it’s an absolute outrage!!
- Press Release: UK MORTGAGE PRISONERS ESTABLISHED AS NOT-FOR-PROFIT TO BOOST CAMPAIGN EFFORTS
- Response from the UK Mortgage Prisoners Action Group to CP 20/13: Consultation on mortgages
- Which? Money Podcast Mortgage Prisoners: can they escape?
- Press release: Response to FCA ‘Statement on mortgage prisoners’ and ‘Consultation on mortgages’
- UK Mortgage Prisoners Report ‘Poverty Premium: It costs more to be poor’