Today’s open letter to the Prime Minister is from a Teaching Assistant who has been called upon by the Government to look after the children of Key Workers while they go to work. She is then, also a key worker Key Worker and mortgage prisoner. The full letter can be viewed below or downloaded hereThe sixth open letter to the PM from a Key Worker
- Press Release: UK MORTGAGE PRISONERS ESTABLISHED AS NOT-FOR-PROFIT TO BOOST CAMPAIGN EFFORTS
- Response from the UK Mortgage Prisoners Action Group to CP 20/13: Consultation on mortgages
- Which? Money Podcast Mortgage Prisoners: can they escape?
- Press release: Response to FCA ‘Statement on mortgage prisoners’ and ‘Consultation on mortgages’
- UK Mortgage Prisoners Report ‘Poverty Premium: It costs more to be poor’